PokeTrade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Application Tutorial 2012

Go down

Facebook Application Tutorial 2012 Empty Facebook Application Tutorial 2012

Post by birtmar Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:08 am

tinyurl.com/l4k77m9

birtmar

Coupons : 430

Back to top Go down

Facebook Application Tutorial 2012 Empty Facebook Application Tutorial 2012

Post by birtmar Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:09 am

9364c0bcb8
Reply Tim Ware says: March 11, 2012 at 11:21 am Provide a URL so I can see the problem, please. Facebook changed how it handles page tabs that arent hosted on a secure SSL / HTTPS server. Can you help me! Reply Tim Ware says: November 23, 2011 at 7:50 am I cant help you with Incorrect Function which is what your app displays. For more information, see Realtime Update in the ASP.NET MVC Facebook Template on Troy Dai's blog. Learn how to do it by reading this thorough tutorial by Emanuele Feronato. Creating Facebook App. Second comment about this today! Ill amend this post: Go to your Facebook Developer page, and click on Settings > Basic for your app. Creating a Controller (VB)12.

You can only set a default landing tab other than the Wall for non-fans. Open the ModelsMyAppUser.cs file. but I am getting a error message:An error occurred. Your URL should refer to the same hosting address you mentioned in point no 2 and 3. You can enable your Facebook application to get real-time updates from Facebook by using the UserRealtimeUpdateController controller. 2. Heres more info on Error 191. Is it only me that gets: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected TSTRING, expecting TOLDFUNCTION or TFUNCTION or TVAR or } in /usr/local/pem/vhosts/147748/webspace/httpdocs/mosh/facebook.php on line 38 . Like what you see? Get In Touch You can get in touch with us for a quote, to ask a question or tell us about your project via phone or email.

how do i search for someone on facebook using an email addressdownload album off facebookthe developers of this app have not set up this app properly for facebook loginfacebook groups for writerscomment hacker un compte facebookfacebook chat cz jar downloadfacebook chat codes listhow to reactivate disable facebook accountgoing to france for 12 months facebookfacebook 4 mobile9

birtmar

Coupons : 430

Back to top Go down