PokeTrade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creepiest things you came across on the Pokemon Games/Anime.

Go down

Creepiest things you came across on the Pokemon Games/Anime.  Empty Creepiest things you came across on the Pokemon Games/Anime.

Post by Ekclips Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Yeah there was a weird and creepy part on HG/SS when I battled Red on Mt.Silver, after the battle he disappeared without using fly,escape rope or whatever and I talked to his mom and she said that she hasn't seen Red for awhile, could it mean that I battled a dead trainer? affraid

And on B/W on the east on Marvelous Bridge there is a Girl and when I went closer to her because I wanted to talk, she disappeared, Then the man next beside the girl was surprised so I talked around and I talked to a woman and she said that before the bridge was made an energetic girl used to play with an abra near the bridge. Shocked

On Bulbapedia I checked Darumaka's Special Abilities and its poop is warm and ancient people put it on there breast pocket to keep them warm lol! yeah I don't find it creepy but I find it gross, its nearly the same as the poop bean coffee in real life. I haven't seen any creepy things on Pokemon Anime.

What creepy stuff did you find on Pokemon Games or Pokemon Anime? I crossed out the stuff up there because I didn't wan't to spoil what you are going to post. Post it down there if you don't want it crossed.
Ekclips
Ekclips

Coupons : 63

Back to top Go down