PokeTrade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Forum Suggestions Empty Forum Suggestions

Post by Ekclips Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:41 pm

My suggestions are to put Pokemon General on top instead of B/W Discussion and put up a ''Ask a Question, Get an Answer'' Thread on the Important Threads so It will be more organised if people want to ask a question about Pokemon related stuff.Maybe put up Pokemon Tournament Rules. Also maybe put up Affiliates and Put an Online Users Widget to keep in track for how many people are on the forum live. Maybe Put up a ''Latest Threads'' Widget on the right so you'll know what are the latest threads and put up a Forum Statistics so you will know who is the latest member, how many forum posts,how many members and how many forum threads. I'm not sure if this forum type has those stuff because I've been to different forums and they mostly have those things but...those are my suggestions lol LaughingAnother suggestion is whenever a person registered and they Logged in they will get an automatic message with saying Welcome and Forum Rules on it.

Last edited by Ekclips on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't looking around)
Ekclips
Ekclips

Coupons : 63

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestions Empty Re: Forum Suggestions

Post by Dragon Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Most of those i was going to do but havnt had time and the widgets and chat have been up you just have to click Portal to see them =P
Dragon
Dragon
Admin

Coupons : 10000008

https://poketrade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekclips Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:17 pm

ok lol thanks I wasn't looking around >>> Arrow <<< get it??? I wasn't ''looking around'' and the smiley says it all! I'm going to cross out some of the stuff lol
Ekclips
Ekclips

Coupons : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down